As a multi-discipline athlete, Certified Coach and NASM Certified Personal Trainer, I design unique & exciting fitness programs - customized to improve your fitness-efficiency and body mechanics. By assessing your posture, and how you move - I can quickly determine which muscles are tight, and which muscles need to be strengthened.
And that means, you progress faster toward your fitness or athletic performance goals. While corrective strength and flexibility issues are being solved, I integrate muscle endurance, strength, cardio, agility, power and core training - designed to help you increase your fitness and bio-efficiency. This approach will help you achieve results faster than you thought possible. So if your goals are to lose weight, get fit, reduce injuries, or shave time off of your PR - my unique, science-based, customized "exercise prescription plan" can help you experience results that matter.
About Jane's passion for fitness....
- 20 Sprint/Olympic TRIs
- 20 Marathons & Half Marathons
- 5 Ultra distance (86 - 100 miles) inline skate events (including Athens to Atlanta, and top National Chapter fundraiser for Team In Training)
- Mid-Atlantic USPTA Tennis Pro of the Year & Nationally ranked singles & doubles tennis player (USTA 5.0), #1 Singles Collegiate MVP
- Catamaran sailor
- Learned to swim (still learning!) during my first TRI
- You can achieve anything - if you believe